Safety boot - Brown lace up - with Steel Toecaps
Extra high quality brown SAFETY boots with compulsory steel toecaps, are a PPE requirement to be worn by Veterinary Science studentsf for field work.
Designed for comfort, safety and reliability. The boot has full S3 protection with a 360 degree rubber external chassis system for maximum ankle support.
- Protective steel toecap
- Steel midsole
- Water resistant upper to prevent water penetration
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slip and trips on ceramic and steel surfaces
- Fuel and Oil resistant outsole
- Shock absorbent seat region
- Full grain leather for long lasting protection
- Dual density sole construction
- CE Certified
- Antistatic footwear
- Safety boot insole packs available separately
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right safety boot size
PPE equipment is required for Camden classes commencing mid-Semester One and for extramural placements.
Product code U1:9E4WT