Safety boot - lace up - School of Veterinary Science
Steel capped boots are a PPE requirement to be worn by Veterinary Science students for field work.
- Waxy brown
- Oil resistant
- Anti slip
- Shock absorbent heel & toe
- Removable insock with Poron inserts
- TPU/PU sole construction
- Certified to Australian & New Zealand standards AS/NZS 2210.3:2009 Class 1
- Safety boot insole packs available separately
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right safety boot size
PPE equipment is required for Camden classes commencing mid-Semester One and for extramural placements.
Product code U1:9E4WT