Safety boot - slip on - with Steel Toecaps
Safety Boots, with compulsory Steel Toecaps, are a PPE requirement to be worn by Veterinary Science students for field work.
- Brown rambler leather
- Steel toe cap
- Elastic sided
- Multi directional slip resistant sole pattern
- Oil and acid resistant sole
- Added grip at heel strike
- Heat resistant to 130 deg C
- Available in half sizes from 6.5 to 10.5
- Safety boot insole packs available separately
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right safety boot size
PPE equipment is required for Camden classes commencing mid-Semester One and for extramural placements.
Selection Guide: A B C E F G H I
Product code U1:60514