Safety boot - slip on - with Steel Toecaps
Safety Boots, with compulsory Steel Toecaps, are a PPE requirement to be worn by students studying for BVSc, DVM, BVetBiol and BAnVetBioSc for field work.
Also offered for use by Soles students for field work in Agriculture and Geosciences.
- Brown rambler leather
- Steel toe cap
- Elastic sided
- Multi directional slip resistant sole pattern
- Oil and acid resistant sole
- Added grip at heel strike
- Heat resistant to 130 deg C
- Available in half sizes from 6.5 to 10.5
- Safety boot insole packs available separately
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right safety boot size
PPE equipment is required for Camden classes commencing mid-Semester One and for extramural placements.
Selection Guide: A B C E F G H I
Product code U1:60514