Safety boot - Brown lace up - with Steel Toe caps
Extra high quality brown SAFETY boots with compulsory steel toecaps, are a PPE requirement to be worn by students studying for DVM, BVetBiol and BAnVetBioSc for field work.
Also offered for use by Soles students for field work in Agriculture and Geosciences.
Designed for comfort, safety and reliability. The boot has full S3 protection with a 360 degree rubber external chassis system for maximum ankle support.
- Protective steel toecap
- Steel midsole
- Water resistant upper to prevent water penetration
- Slip resistant outsole to prevent slip and trips on ceramic and steel surfaces
- Fuel and Oil resistant outsole
- Shock absorbent seat region
- Full grain leather for long lasting protection
- Dual density sole construction
- CE Certified
- Antistatic footwear
- Safety boot insole packs available separately
- Refer to the Sizing Chart to help you select the right safety boot size
Product code U1:9E4WT